This privacy notice solely applies to the afore-mentioned website and does not cover any other websites, that can be accessed by clicking on respective links.
ROVALMA S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “ROVALMA”)
C/ Collita, 1-3, Pol. Ind. Molí de la Bastida
08191-Rubí (Barcelona), Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 586 29 49
Fax: (+34) 93 588 18 60
E-mail contact address for data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address: www.rovalma.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
Registered office: Terrassa
Registered at the Commercial Register of Barcelona volume 3549 page 90, Sheet 37519, Section 2.
TIN: ES A08466641
ROVALMA does not have a Data Protection Officer (DPD-DPO) as, according to the law, it is not mandatory for ROVALMA to appoint one.
- PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided to us though this website is processed for the following purposes:
- Process your queries and requests made through contact forms on the website
- The purpose of operating, safeguarding, and optimizing the website
- Comply with legal obligations regulating our business
- Protect and exercise our rights
- LEGITIMATIONOF THE PROCESSINGOF PERSONAL DATA
Data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1) (f) (legitimate interest) and/or (1) (a) GDPR.
The processed personal data is used for statistical analysis and for the purpose of operating, safeguarding, and optimizing this website and to make it more attractive to users (legitimate interest). Any other use of your personal data (e.g. sending of newsletters) only takes place with your consent.
- DURATION OF PROCESSING AND TERM OF DATA STORAGE
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary for the purposes they were collected for and for as long as you do not revoke your consent.
In case of any contractual relation with you, once the contractual relation has ended, your data will be retained for the legally applicable periods.
Without your consent, the personal data collected through contact forms on this website will not be transfer to third parties unless it is required to perform our duties or required by law/authorities.
We engage service providers to process personal data (e.g. within the scope of an IT support contract). These processors are contractually bound to comply with applicable data protection regulations.
- DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Within its contractual relations ROVALMA may transfer data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). In case data are transferred outside of the EEA, ROVALMA will use any appropriate contractual measures to ensure an adequate protection of the data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS TO THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY (AEPD)
The interested parties that are subject to any treatment of personal data carried out by ROVALMA, may exercise any of these rights at any time and free of charge:
- Right of access. You are entitled to find out which of your personal data are processed and the purposes for which we process them.
- Right of rectification. You may at any time request that your personal data be rectified if the records we hold of them are wrong.
- Right of erasure. You may at any time request that your personal data be erased from our records. However, please note that in certain circumstances compliance with the laws in force may prevent this right from actually being exercised.
- Right to restriction of processing. The right to restrict the use of personal data, so that data treatment can only continue subject to restrictions.
- Right to object. You may object to your personal data from being processed in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
- Right to data portability. Provided that it is technically possible to do so and reasonable, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have directly submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. If this is possible, we shall directly disclose your data to said other data controller, but if it were not possible, we shall provide them to you in a standard format.
- Right to withdraw the consent
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether a data processor is treating personal data that concerns him or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that these were collected for.
Those interested may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case ROVALMA will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to the particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, ROVALMA will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to such withdrawal.
For this, you can use the forms provided by ROVALMA, or write a letter to the postal address C/ Collita, 1-3, Pol. Ind. Molí de la Bastida. 08191-Rubí (Barcelona), Spain, or send an email to email@example.com.
These requests must always be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card, passport or equivalent document in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority of its website, www.agpd.es.
- DATA VERACITY
The interested party warrants that the information provided to us is true, accurate, complete and up to date and undertakes to report any changes to the information provided through the channels provided for this purpose and indicated in point 1 of this policy. He/she shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, which may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data concerning third parties, he/she declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause.
- LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Third party websites accessible from this website are under the third party responsibility.
ROVALMA declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of personal data to third party websites.
The website https://rushai.eu uses own and third-party cookies in order to optimize the experience for users.
Cookies are small text files which download and store themselves on the browser of the computer, smartphone or tablet used when accessing websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and recover information regarding navigation habits of a user or their device. Moreover, cookies facilitate user navigation by enabling the website to offer information that might be of specific user interest based on the way the website content is used.
Users can limit the scope of cookies by allowing, blocking or deleting cookies installed on their device through the configuration of their browser options. If users do not change this configuration, it is understood that they accept the use thereof.
- Types of cookies & Consent
The cookies used by this website neither store any personal data nor information that can be used to recognise the user, unless users wish to register or contact us voluntarily through the website for the purpose of receiving specific information, e.g. via subscription to newsletters, or the usage of online enquiry forms on the website.
– Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website and they expire when the session ends. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic. The use of this kind of cookies helps to improve website design and contents.
– Analytical cookies: These cookies make it possible to monitor and analyze users’ behavior on the visited websites.
This website uses both, session cookies and analytical cookies, with the aim to enhance users’ browsing experience.
By browsing the https://rushai.eu website and using its services, the user accepts the use of the before mentioned cookies and the conditions contained in the present policy. In case you do not agree you can change your browser configuration or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookie management
All Internet browsers enable users to monitor, restrict or block the placement of cookies by changing the browser’s settings or options. The way of doing so differs for each browser and you can find instructions in your browser’s help menu.
Below you will find a list of some of frequently used browsers with a link to sites that explain how you can change the cookies settings of your browsers:
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
Please note that the deactivation of certain cookies might result in limiting the functionality of our website and may hinder the use of certain offered services.