ROVALMA S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “ROVALMA”)
c/ Collita, 1-3, Pol. Ind. Molí de la Bastida
08191-Rubí (Barcelona), Spain
Phone: (+34) 93 586 29 49
Fax: (+34) 93 588 18 60
E-mail contact address for data protection issues: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web address: https://rushai.eu (hereinafter referred to as “Website”)
Registered office: Terrassa
Registered at the Commercial Register of Barcelona volume 3549 page 90, Sheet 37519, Section 2.
TIN: ES A08466641
Terms and Conditions of Access and Use of this Website
The Access to this Website. and herein contained contents is free and voluntary for users. However, the access and use of this Website are subject to the acceptance by users of the herewith set forth Conditions of Access and Use. Consequently, the access and use of this Website will be interpreted as an express manifestation of consent without reserves by the user to the here set forth general Conditions of Access and Use, according to the version published under the link “Legal” of this Website, at any time that access and/or use of the Website take/s place. The following Terms and Conditions of Access and Use apply:
- The user commits and warrants to use this Website in conformance with the law and the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to suspend, interrupt or stop operating this Website.
- ROVALMA S.A. shall not be liable for any damages or prejudices due to a lack of accessibility, availability or continuity, caused by/ deriving from interruptions or the termination of operation of its Website or of any linked websites.
- ROVALMA S.A. shall not be liable for any damages or prejudices that could be caused to users by computer viruses or any other harmful or damaging computer-based mechanism through the Access and Use of this Website or that of linked websites of Third Parties. It is the user’s responsibility to dispose of the necessary and adequate means and devices to protect herself/ himself against harmful computer programs and elements.
- ROVALMA S.A. has elaborated this Website with diligence. However, the user recognizes and accepts that Access and/ or Use of this Website are carried out under the user’s exclusive responsibility and that the contents provided on this Website are of general character. All information provided on this Website is provided “AS IS” and “As available” and without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. Consequently, under no circumstances, ROVALMA S.A. shall be liable for any kind of damage or prejudice, be they direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, compensatory or of any other kind, that Website users or Third Parties could suffer as a result of the Access and/ or Use of the contents provided on this Website.
- ROVALMA S.A. explicitly excludes any responsibility deriving from the connection of links or contents of links or websites of Third Parties to which references are made on this Website. Users of this Website are herewith explicitly informed that ROVALMA S.A. has no control over such links/ contents pertaining to Third Parties and references are only made for the convenience and under the exclusive responsibility of the user. In the same manner, ROVALMA S.A. explicitly excludes any responsibility deriving from the connection or contents of websites of Third Parties that include links to this Website. Likewise, the inclusion of any external link does not imply any kind of affiliation, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- It is strictly forbidden to establish links to this Website from websites of Third Parties, without the prior express written authorization by ROVALMA S.A.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves all rights to modify and/ or eliminate, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, any and all contents, the structure and design of this Website, products and services mentioned on this Website and/ or the here set forth Conditions of Access and Use.
- All contents of this Website, including but not limited to texts, photos, graphic illustrations, images, sounds, animations, audiovisual contents, files, structure and design as well as any other contents, are owned by ROVALMA S.A. or by Third Parties, which have authorized ROVALMA S.A. to use and publish these contents on this Website. The use and publication of any and all such contents on this Website must not be interpreted or understood as any kind of renouncement, transmission, transfer, cession, assignment, license or any other right to appropriate or use, in full or in part, of the rights respecting these contents, with the exception of the rights, which are strictly necessary for the Access and/ or Use of this Website, within the limits and subject to the terms set forth in accordance with the present Conditions of Access and Use of this Website. All logotypes, trademarks and trade names, industrial designs, commercial brands or distinctive signs, that appear on this Website, form part of the intellectual and industrial property rights of ROVALMA S.A. or Third Parties that have authorized ROVALMA S.A. to publish them on this Website. Any modality of utilization, including but not limited to the reproduction, copy, distribution, making available, commercial exploitation, public communication, transformation, modification, dismantling or manipulation, at whole or in parts, of any and all contents of this Website without the prior written consent by ROVALMA S.A. is strictly forbidden.
- ROVALMA S.A. reserves the right, without notice and on own initiative or upon request form a third party, to terminate a user’s license to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website and services if the user fails to comply with the contents of these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use.
Information regarding the cookies policy of this Website is included in the Cookies Policy section.